Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

She's a source of strength, wisdom, compassion, and love. We laugh at the same little things, she knows just what needs to be done to make someone's day a little brighter. I am blessed to call her Mom.

Happy Birthday. I hope you can feel the hugs I'm sending from 5200 miles away. :) Enjoy the (hopefully) warm weather, good chocolate, March Madness and Spring Training! I can't wait for you to come visit Malta!


We'll celebrate with chocolate cake and ice cream when you get here. I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Love,
Audrey

1 comment:

margaret said...

what a great tribute to your mom and from the pics you can see some great experiences the two of you have shared! I was very lucky to share some coffee and some wonderful conversation with your mom on her special day. I am also blessed to have her a part of my life and to call her friend!
Take care and love ya!