Friday, February 6, 2009

I love to run.

Today I went on my first run.

It was beautiful, I ran along the sea the whole time. The waves and the wind were strong, but it was invigorating to run with and against them. After a long day of school, it was just what I needed.

I'm officially a student at the University of Malta. We had a class on globalization today, it was so interesting. Then, we went on a rather long tour of campus and got our ID cards and other student info. It's a huge campus, not exactly Luther. But, I wanted different and I definitely got different. So, school is in full swing as of this week, papers and readings to do. That could be rather difficult with the awesome weather and all the scenery and things to visit. Luckily we have 4 months to get it all in. There's so much to experience, I want to see it all. Hope all is well with you, you're all thought of often. Talk to you soon!

Love,
Audrey

2 comments:

Solveig said...

Running runs in the family! Reading this post reminded me that you were a runner in junior high, and apparently you still are a runner. I enjoyed knowing that. I suspect the sea will be a great friend during your visit.

We've had fun finding Malta on globe. A small island to contain such a rich history. It would be great to learn the things you'll be learning. Hardships in third world countries is rea;, but later you'll revel in the memories.

Natalee said...

hi audrey!! i miss you sooo much! is malta fun? miss you and hope to phone u soon. email me what happened on the plain!!