Friday, March 13, 2009

I carry your heart.

March is quite the birthday month in our family. A big honorary Happy Birthday goes to both Grandpa Thronson and Grandpa Seitz this week. On March 14 I'll be celebrating with a chocolate milkshake and the "Saturday Night Special." On March 21 I'll have peanut butter toast and dunk it (multiple times) in my coffee as I start my day. Their spirits are carried in not only my heart but also the hearts of many others.

Loving husbands.

Compassionate fathers.

Dear grandfathers.

Watchful brothers.

Friends to all.

Wonderful souls.


They're both missed. We remember the good times (they were all good) and celebrate.



here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
--ee cummings

Lots of love, Audrey

No comments: