Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Weekend

"The big thing for me is to love reality and not live in the imagination, what should have been, what could have been and what can be, but somehow to love reality and discover (love) is present." -Jean Vanier (edited by me)

"May today there be peace within. May you trust () that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you...May you be content knowing you are a child of (the Universe). Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of you." -St. Teresa (edited by me)

I hope the weekend treated you all well! I soaked in some much needed sunshine, went on many walks, drank coffee on the roof, went out for dinner and finished up some homework. I even got to talk with my family---awesome. I am fueled for the week.

Lots of love,
Audrey

2 comments:

margaret said...

Hey Audrey!!
Sorry been away from your blog for a while. Spent time catching up with your life...sounds like you are doing well and having some neat experiences. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and the great pics! Went up by Molly this past weekend and had a great time. After spending some time with her I realize how much I have missed laughing and just being with her. I really needed that "Molly dose." I know April can't come quick enough for your mom and dad to get their "Audrey dose." But until then thank goodness for modern technology! The pics you are sending are really an education for me. When you don't get out of the little world of Racine WI it is sometimes hard to imagine people a world away and their lifestyles and their struggles. Thanks for opening my eyes! Take care!
Love ya!

kts9600 said...

Hey -
I just found out how to add googlereader to my igoogle page. A small thing, but I now see your blog up front! :-) love hearing from you and the pictures are really terrific! Thanks for taking the time to add those! I'm in Des Moines at a writing workshop - good stuff - we're talking about the power of using blogs, etc. to write :-) Have a great day! Love, Kris